TEG has produced incentive programs, summit meetings, international forums, and special events for capacities ranging from 25 to 6,000. Our in-depth knowledge of hotel properties, convention centers, exciting destination cities with landmark venues, in addition to vast logistical skills with superior vendor relationships are assets reflected in thirty years of impeccable execution.
- Location Scouting
- Program Development, Operation Logistics
- Floor Plans, CAD Illustrations
- Food and Beverage, Off-Site Catering
- Design Concepts, Stage Sets, Custom Elements
- Writer, Marketing Copy
- Gift Sourcing, Special Packaging, Printing
- Live Music, Entertainment , Guest Speakers
- Private Tours, Expert Multilingual Guides
- Engaging Community Activities
- Butterfly Conservation Release Experts
- Experienced Travel Staff
- Licensed and Bonded Security
- AV Production, Photography, Digital Video
- State, County and International Permit Process
- Advise Hotel Conference Departments with service reviews to increase corporate sales and generate repeat clientele.
- Advise Event and Meeting Planning Departments on motivation management, leadership skills, contract negotiations, site logistics, design innovation, and cost savings.
Developed Special Events Program at South Street Seaport, New York Op Sail 2000, Bicentennial of NY Stock Exchange, Opening Night Cirque Du Soleil, Night of 100 Trees, Opening of U.S. Air Terminal at LaGuardia, Tina Brown Debut at The New Yorker, Charlie Rose Science Series, NY Film Premiers, Amex International POW WOW, Day In The Life of Africa Exhibit, 150th Anniversary Pfizer Inc, Nickelodeon Toy Fair, Hoffmann-La Roche, Paul Hastings International Law Firm, Solving Kids Cancer Charity Launch, Citi Leaders In Excellence Awards 2008 – 2016, and Medidata Solutions Inc.